As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Coin Master is a mobile game that allows you to build and upgrade a virtual village. Changing your name in Coin Master is relatively straightforward. Here’s how you can change your name in the game:
- Open Coin Master: Start by opening the Coin Master app on your mobile device.
- Access Game Settings: Once you are in the game, look for the gear or settings icon. It’s usually located in the upper-left or upper-right corner of the main screen. Tap on this icon to access the game settings.
- Open Profile: Within the settings menu, you should see an option called “Profile” or something similar. Tap on this option to access your player profile.
- Edit Name: In your player profile, you’ll see your current name displayed. Tap on your current name to edit it.
- Enter a New Name: A text field should appear, allowing you to enter a new name. Type in the name you want to use.
- Save Changes: After entering your new name, look for a “Save” or “Confirm” button. Tap this button to save your new name.
- Confirmation: The game may prompt you to confirm the name change. Confirm your choice, and your new name should be updated in the game.
Please note that Coin Master may have updated its interface or features since my last knowledge update in September 2021. If you don’t find the option to change your name in the profile settings or if there are any changes to the process, I recommend checking the in-game help or contacting Coin Master support for the most up-to-date instructions on changing your name within the game.